Thursday, October 24, 2013

Currently


Today I'm linking up with Harvesting Kale for Currently. 

This weeks themes:
loving, listening, worrying, singing, reading

I'm currently loving my fiance and the sunshine right now. It's chilly today, but the sun makes it much better. 

I'm currently listening to The Civil Wars' new self titled album. I loved their old album and their new one is just as good.

I'm currently worrying about my doctor's apppointment tonight. Ugh, I hate doctors. 

I'm currently singing along to The Civil Wars and other artists today. I don't sing as much as I used to anymore. So, it's really nice to do it again. 

I'm currently reading blog after blog after blog. I'm catching up with everyone's blog today.

xx Courtney  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...