Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Currently


This weeks themes: 
looking, making, wondering, playing, wearing

I'm currently looking for a job and some new clothing and accessories for the fall. I dread looking for jobs and I hate clothes shopping at times. I'm also looking at certification programs for life coaching and aromatherapy.  

I'll be making a pecan pie for my fiance for his birthday on Sunday. 

I'm currently wondering what to go to back to school for. I'm still unsure what my true passion is. 

I'm currently playing with the notion of becoming certified as a teacher's assistant for now. 

I'm currently wearing my PJs, an over sized band shirt and grey shorts. 

xx Courtney 


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, deciding on what to take in school is so hard! My partner and I always ask one another "if you could go back to school for anything, what would it be?" and I swear my answer changes every time! Good luck on making a decision!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...