Monday, October 7, 2013

My First Time Tag


Today, I'm linking up with Beautiful Reports for My First Time Tag

Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes :) I talk to him everyday. He's my fiance after all .

What was your FIRST job? I worked at my dad's medical office at 16. God, I hated that job. 

What was your FIRST car? Never had a car. 

Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My fiance :)

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My fiance :)

Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I don't remember, I think I had Mrs. Goldberg. 

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Never been on an airplane

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Her name was Danielle and we don't talk anymore, we grew apart. 

Where was your FIRST sleep over?  It was either at my friend Danielle, Shannon, or Nancy's house. 

Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My fiance :)

Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Never been in a wedding, but the first wedding I went to was for my cousin in Rochester, NY at age 4. 

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Check my phone and text my fiance. 

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I saw Ashlee Simpson at a mall. 

FIRST broken bone? Never broke a bone. 

FIRST piercing? My ears, but the holes closed up, so I need them re-pierced

FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Never been out of the country but the first state I've been to was Florida. 

FIRST movie you remember seeing? Snow White

When was your FIRST detention? In 5th grade; I didn't do my homework. 

Who was your FIRST roommate? Never roomed with anyone. 

What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Never took any lessons of any sort. 

Who was the FIRST person "beauty-related" on Youtube you ever watched? Never watched anything beauty related on Youtube. 

xx Courtney 

5 comments:

  1. Great answers!! You've never watched anything on YouTube at all???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've watched stuff, just nothing beauty related. Any recommendations?

      Delete
  2. I've never broken a bone either! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers! Its always nice when bloggers do this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this first time post! I never went on an airplane actually until this year, and it wasn;t as bad as I thought it would be!!

    P.S. I tried to find your email to send you this but I figured I'd just leave it in a comment.. Ijust realized that I had the wrong Bloglovin link hooked up to my blog, so when you followed me on it, it actually made you follow my profile on Bloglovin, not my actual blog! Ahh so if you don't mind and you still want to get my posts via Bloglovin, please click and follow me via this link! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8761261

    Thanks so much!

    Jessica
    http://pleasandcarrots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...