Monday, October 21, 2013

If I Could..

If you could rename the streets in my neighborhood, what names would you come up with?

I live on 77th place. Some of the street names in my area, are Metropolitan Avenue, Eliott Avenue, Penelope Avenue, 80th Street, Juniper Blvd, Woodhaven Blvd, Queens Blvd, etc. How boring! I would definitely rename the streets in my area, such as:


  • Purple Avenue 
  • Butterscotch Road 
  • Sunshine Place 
  • Pumpkin Avenue 
  • Christmas Lane 
  • There's actually a Courtney Avenue in my area already, so that's been taken care of. 
  • Cinnamon Lane
  • Coconut Avenue
  • Rainbow Lane
  • Cotton Candy Road
  • Candy Land Lane 
  • Chocolate Avenue 
  • Halloween Avenue
  • I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else Road
  • Rose Lane
  • Tulip Avenue
  • Sunflower Road
And here are some awesome street names I found online. 

How lovely, right?

I guess you need to be awesome to live here.

Texas, what were you thinking?

Really California? 


xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...