1. What do you value most in life? My creativity, my family, friends, and my fiance.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why? Cellphones. They've become much more savvy and I'm so grateful for them. If I get lost, have a question, or just want to stay in touch, it's there. And thank God for that!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? A balance of fun, creativity, and socializing and work, school, and other life situations. Keeping calm, stress free (as much as possible), not worrying too much, being happy, and laughing all the time.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? A nice, kind, generous, thoughtful, loving, caring, laid back, and free spirited person.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Graduating college and meeting the love of my life.