Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Currently


This weeks themes:
buying, snapping, scoring, struggling, losing

I'm currently buying food to make for a campfire picnic I'm going to on Sunday in NYC with my boyfriend. It's a potluck type of thing and I can't wait! I love these things and I love cooking, so it's perfect. I might make s'mores of some sort and macaroni salad with zucchini. 

I'm currently snapping nothing. 

I'm currently scoring nothing.

I'm currently struggling to figure out what I want to major in. I have my associates in liberal arts but I want to get my bachelors and I have no clue as to what it'll be in. I am doing a certification for event and wedding planning but it's not going well, I'm not getting anywhere with it. Home schooling is a lot harder than I thought. I actually prefer an actual school setting. I'm thinking of majoring in culinary arts or journalism. A few weeks ago was interior design. So who knows! Next week I'll be a doctor. Tune in next week to "what will Courtney do as a major". 

I'm currently losing  nothing. 

It hasn't been a very productive week. Oh well! See you next week. A post about the picnic will be coming next week. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...