Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Currently


THIS WEEKS THEMES: 
learning, wanting, enjoying, missing, playing 

I'm currently learning about being frugal, saving money, spending less, and cutting costs wherever I can. 

I'm currently wanting the summer to come officially! I can't wait for it! It's been in the 80's these past 3 days and I've loved it. I do not want the rain for the next 3 or 4 days, but oh well! 

I'm currently enjoying this beautiful weather! Like I said, it's been in the 80's and it's such a nice change from the cool weather. In NYC, we have cool & cold weather from October to April, May is warm, then June to September it's hot. 

I'm currently missing my boyfriend, Jose. He had class today, boo hoo :( 

I'm currently playing scrabble on my Ipad. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...