Friday, March 4, 2016

The Lost In A Book Tag

I used to love to read when I was kid, then I hated it for awhile, and now I like it. I don't read a lot like I used to as a kid, but I pick up a book every few weeks. I'm currently reading The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms. Such a cute chicklit book! I recommend it!



1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I like to read in my room. 

2. Where do you like to read?
In my room, at the beach, or in the park. 

3. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I dog ear the pages.

4. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at a chapter?
I usually like to finish a chapter before I put the book down, but sometimes I have to stop in the middle of a chapter.

5. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not really; sometimes I'll eat. 

6. E-reader or real book?
A real book. I like to actually hold it in my hand and I read better that way. I can't read on a device and I don't need another device around the house that I have to charge. 

7. Music or television while reading?
No! I need peace and quiet; that's why I like reading in at the beach or park. If I read in my room, it's at night when everyone's asleep. 

8. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. I can't concentrate with many books. 

9. Reading at home or everywhere?
Depends. I usually read when I'm out; again the beach or park. 

10. Reading aloud or silently in your head?
Silently. 

11. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction.

12. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Nope. 

13. Break the spine or keep a book like new?
I try to keep it like new but somehow the spine breaks a bit and the cover gets ruined a little (I carry my book in my bag everyday). 

14. Do you write in your books?
No! That's what a journal's for. 

15. Your favorite book?
The House of Memories by  and A Fall of Marigolds by 

I found this tag on Noor's PlaceI'd love to see what your answers are! So, if you'd like to complete the tag feel free to do so by commenting or writing a blog post. 

xoxo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...