I used to love to read when I was kid, then I hated it for awhile, and now I like it. I don't read a lot like I used to as a kid, but I pick up a book every few weeks. I'm currently reading The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms. Such a cute chicklit book! I recommend it!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I like to read in my room.
2. Where do you like to read?
In my room, at the beach, or in the park.
3. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I dog ear the pages.
4. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at a chapter?
I usually like to finish a chapter before I put the book down, but sometimes I have to stop in the middle of a chapter.
5. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Not really; sometimes I'll eat.
6. E-reader or real book?
A real book. I like to actually hold it in my hand and I read better that way. I can't read on a device and I don't need another device around the house that I have to charge.
7. Music or television while reading?
No! I need peace and quiet; that's why I like reading in at the beach or park. If I read in my room, it's at night when everyone's asleep.
8. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. I can't concentrate with many books.
9. Reading at home or everywhere?
Depends. I usually read when I'm out; again the beach or park.
10. Reading aloud or silently in your head?
11. Fiction or non-fiction?
12. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
13. Break the spine or keep a book like new?
I try to keep it like new but somehow the spine breaks a bit and the cover gets ruined a little (I carry my book in my bag everyday).
14. Do you write in your books?
No! That's what a journal's for.
15. Your favorite book?
The House of Memories by Monica McInerney and A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner.
I found this tag on Noor's Place. I'd love to see what your answers are! So, if you'd like to complete the tag feel free to do so by commenting or writing a blog post.